Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions
§ 1 General
(1) The following terms and conditions of sale and delivery shall apply exclusively to all deliveries and other services.
(2) The invalidity of individual provisions of this contract or its components shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The contracting parties shall be obliged, within the framework of what is reasonable and in good faith, to replace an invalid provision with a valid provision that is equivalent to its economic success, provided that this does not result in a significant change to the content of the contract; the same shall apply if a matter requiring regulation is not expressly regulated.
§ 2 Offers, scope of services and conclusion of contract
(1) Contractual offers of the Seller are subject to confirmation.
(2) The Seller’s order confirmation shall be exclusively authoritative for the scope of the contractually owed performance.
(3) Partial deliveries are permissible unless the customer has no recognisable interest in them or they are recognisably unreasonable for him.
(4) The documents on which the offer or the order confirmation is based, such as illustrations, drawings, specifications of dimensions and weights, are generally only to be understood as approximate values, unless they are expressly designated as binding.
You can return the received goods without giving reasons within one month by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail). However, not before receipt of the goods. Only in the case of goods that cannot be sent by parcel post (e.g. bulky goods) can you also declare the return by requesting the return in text form. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the goods or the return request in good time. In any case, the return shall be at our risk. The return shipment or the request for return must be sent to:
Janet Saltheim, Paulstr. 6, 44803 Bochum, Germany.
In the event of an effective return, the services received by both parties shall be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. advantages of use) shall be surrendered. In the event of deterioration of the goods, compensation may be demanded. This does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their inspection – as would have been possible in a shop. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a deterioration caused by the intended use of the goods by not using the goods as if they were your property and by refraining from doing anything that could impair their value. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of the goods or the request for return, for us with the receipt.
End of the return policy
Right of withdrawal
You may revoke your contractual declaration within 14 days without stating reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or – if the item is handed over to you before the deadline – by returning the item. The period begins after receipt of these instructions in text form. To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the revocation or the item in good time. The revocation is to be sent to:
Panacea Orthomed, Dr. H. Biedermann / J. Saltheim GbR, Paulstr. 6, 44803 Bochum, Germany.
Fax 0221-71655515, e-mail: email@example.comShow more
Online dispute resolution
The EU Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution on the Internet at the following link:
This platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online purchase or service contracts involving a consumer.
Data protection notice
Note on the responsible body
The responsible party for data processing on this website is:
Panacea Orthomed GbR
Heiner Biedermann / Janet Saltheim
D- 44803 Bochum
Tel.: 0221 / 716 555 – 0
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Some data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. An informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/EN/Home/home_node.html;jsessionid=6750BFC5E9F639758BD7795BBBA3BF2D.2_cid344Show more